Behaviour Change for Sustainability National Congress 2011
|Sydney||Thursday 10th Nov 11 – Friday 11th Nov 11|
Are you committed to moving our world into a more sustainable future?
If you're a sustainability professional, you clearly are.
But how do we encourage the positive, wide-scale behaviour change we so urgently need?
Join others with your passion and commitment to share ideas, conversation and time to think at the Behaviour Change for Sustainability National Congress 2011.
- COMPLEXITY THEORY: developing adaptive, agile approaches to behaviour change
- HEALTH SECTOR LEARNINGS: ways that human health and climate change initiatives can work together
- WHOLE OF COMMUNITY APPROACHES: partnership building, and how we can achieve more by working together
- COMMUNICATION & STORY: reaching past the converted
- EVALUATION: knowing the difference we make
Everyone will be actively involved throughout these two days of knowledge sharing, guided by Lead Facilitator Geoff Brown and members of our Behaviour Change for Sustainability Active Learning Program.
Ideas and inspiration to start off group dicussion will come from speakers including:
- PROFESSOR GARRY EGGER, Director of the Centre for Health Promotion and Research and author of Planet Obesity: How we are eating the planet and ourselves to death
- ED GILLESPIE, Co-Founder, Futerra (UK)
- TOM CROMPTON, Change Strategist, WWF (UK) and author of Common Cause: The case for working with our cultural values
- PROFESSOR IAN LOWE, President, Australian Conservation Foundation
For more detailed information on all speakers, please click here
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION INFO - please click here
The event program is provided in PDF format. This allows you view and print it high resolution. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view these file types.
The event blog contains downloadable papers and documents as well as an open Q&A forum for all your questions before or after the event.