2nd Annual Sustainable Supply Chain Forum
|Melbourne Conference||Thursday 4th Mar 10|
|Melbourne Workshop||Friday 5th Mar 10|
In its 2nd year, this practical one-day forum and workshop brings together CSR and Supply Chain practitioners to help develop strategies for implementing sustainability within their organisation's value chain.
Presentations will focus on ‘how to':
- Drive down costs and carbon in your supply chain
- Implement best practice in your sustainable sourcing strategy
- Manage your downstream supply chain
- Make sustainable frameworks and standards work to your advantage
- Tools for measuring and reducing your scope 3 emissions
- An introduction to the National Register of Responsible Business Practice - a supply chain tool for SMEs
Hear from leading Australian and International companies:
Marks & Spencer (UK), Toyota, Cadbury, NAB, Woolworths, VISY, Corporate Express, Fuji Xerox and many more...
For information about our first Sustainable Supply Chain Forum held in February 2009 click here
The event program is provided in PDF format. This allows you view and print it high resolution. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view these file types.
The event blog contains downloadable papers and documents as well as an open Q&A forum for all your questions before or after the event.